Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome to Work Tunes

While creating a new post for my movie blog Make Films Not Movies, it occurred to me that I should have a blog to review my other passion - music.

I am lucky enough to have a great job where I can listen to music all day while completing my duties - no contact with clients and minimal phone calls. Being a music tragic with eclectic tastes, I take a different playlist of albums in every week. Occasionally this means a new release I have bought or an old favourite I haven't heard in a while.

I have started this blog to hopefully review an album a week, or just when one inspires a post. I think music is easier to review than film, but we'll see, won't we. Posts will be linked on my Twitter feed (@coreyj) as they are published. I hope you'll check any out that interest you and maybe leave a comment.

Stay tuned for the next thrilling installment of Work Tunes next week when I'm back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment